Twisted Reflection

« Home 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

Oh,....let us see here. hummm.. Template
oh.. they let us play with the code.. neat

good good.. I'll cheat and ..yup.. find a prebuilt template that I like until


I have the time to make one myself.. and..

aha.. there we go..got one.. I can deal with the way this looks

switch the template code... hit update...

love it !!

This will certainly do for now.. errrr... damn.. profile huh...I'll get to that later

Anybody interested in changing there template to something other than the choices here?
http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

oh dear.. the hyperlink function dosn't like my Opera Browser
I hope this place does autolink

The spots secured in any case

till then

Making sure that non blogspot members can post ok.

Making sure that non blogspot members can post ok.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered