Twisted Reflection

« Home | Oh,....let us see here. hummm.. Templateoh.. they ... » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

Just a test, nothing more that a test

tappa-tap-tap on the microphone

I'll be back once I get my base blog set up and get syndication feeds working to here and the other spots I want to be seen. So that I don't have to post-repost-post-a-post over and over again.

Syndicated will mainly be from my domain/base blog TO blogger and tribe for now


that dying mule "back there" can have the carrot scraps when I feel like it.

I'm just waiting on an email with instructions.

Until then keep your eyes to the shadows..I wouldn't want you turning your back on me now.

Who you talking to?.. you man...what?.. I'm not even here...fuck to, I'm looking right at you
oh..well hell.. yadda-da-da-dadda

Regards
Savage
.

Who me? Is that who you are talking to??

Lol...

Good to see you here my friend.

Look forward to reading you.

grazie signora graziosa ;-)

I'm about as fast as a herd of turtles some times..but..I do get around to it..LOL

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered