Twisted Reflection

« Home | Just a test, nothing more that a testtappa-tap-tap... » | Oh,....let us see here. hummm.. Templateoh.. they ... » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

Almost there...or is that here..heh
actually about 4 different spots once all is said and done. ( is that the urge for vanity salvation or what )

I always have to make things more complicated than they have to be.

But dammit...that little control freak that likes to sit on my shoulder won't quit chattering in my ear.

Always get it right out of the gate. Never miss a beat. Nothing incomplete.

Regards
Savage
.

May I add you "here" to my blog that is not "there"? Or should I wait until you are "there" which is not the "there" where you are?

*giggling*

Welcome to the "here" and now!

Would you hurry already!!! lol....

Wistful,

Absolutely :-)

Linking "here" is fine. ...LOL

I'm still migrating but should be done by this weekend ... any extra details will be posted then as far as here/there/were....dare say the hair.

.

heya c,

Life *kicks* things over some times

little...umm...bump, made a mess
want to come help me pick up?

* winks*

.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered