Twisted Reflection

« Home | So I get everything ready to roll..wanted to play ... » | Almost there...or is that here..hehactually about ... » | Just a test, nothing more that a testtappa-tap-tap... » | Oh,....let us see here. hummm.. Templateoh.. they ... » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 


My photography buddy

She's a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet. ( An Italian designed and manufactured body ..but a Honda still...who woulda ever thunk it )
She looks a little funny with the tail pack and tank bag dressing her out and messing with her curves but she is one sexy chick on the road.

I named her Midnight Cyanide after she body slammed me coming out of a corner one late evening and left me sliding along the tarmac like a cube of butter down a hot pan.
I wasn't playing nice and she let me know that she didn't like it. Took her for granted and she showed me just how much of a royal bitch she could be.

I learned to behave and respect the power after that. I made many apologies and making up. I learned finesse and control. I took many hours and time really talking to her and letting her... teach me. Balance between rider bike and pushing the edge of limits. I learned how to "handle" gently and then tame the vicious thing.

We get along as one now, be it putting along lazily on some back road looking at the sites, slicing the wind spirited on some long lonely highway, dancing threw canyon corners in perfect step and swing or making her sing like ripping silk as we shoot the pass together at insane tempo.

And... she loves to go out and take pictures with me. I swear if I let her lead the way she finds the perfect spots to shoot. Now if I could just get her to smile and wink at me and call me baby..daddy...sugar, maybe I could give up on fems all together *grinz*

I think my creativity has bogged town a bit more than I had realized since the onset of winter. I'm missing that road...all of that "out there". The air, the freedom the hunt for that one good photo...... and our dances, the most.
It's an exercise of more than just mind and body...far more.

Spring needs to come soon. We need to stretch.

Regards
Savage
.

She's gorgeous! You are a lucky man to have tamed such a wondrous ride....

Reminds me of a cowboy trying to tame an unpredicrable mustang.

I heard someone say once that there are only two kinds of bike riders...those who have had their road accident and those who haven't.

Woooooo... Boys on bikes...

Gosh... that was sexy as hell Savage.

wistful,

Thank you :-)
Of all the rides I have had ( only a handful ) this one I'll be keeping

.

Dean,

I even come with a cowboy hat and boots *grinz*
that was pretty much it.... in the spirit

and that saying is pretty true
enough miles and something will happen eventually... I've been down 3 times all together ( only once on this bike ) so maybe I've taken one for someone else.

You bring something out of it as long as you get back on.

deepblue ....heh.. gotta love us though

C .... danke :-)

mood .. und.. danke.. as well :-)
Paris Hilton huh...hummm

.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered