Twisted Reflection

« Home | My photography buddyShe's a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet.... » | So I get everything ready to roll..wanted to play ... » | Almost there...or is that here..hehactually about ... » | Just a test, nothing more that a testtappa-tap-tap... » | Oh,....let us see here. hummm.. Templateoh.. they ... » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 

Finally added a Wacom graphics tablet to the laptop ( digital art tablet ).
Which is all I use at home anymore for a computer, the lapy. I like the option of sitting outside or taking a trip to the river for my personal computer play time. Nothing like chatting, playing, working, reading while listening to the river and watching the sun set... and miles from a phone jack or a talking human.
Well, that and everything else including several desk systems ( anyone need a used but working tower? they are just going to collect dust ) is boxed up, given away, sold or burned or about to be burned anyhow.

I have had a Wacom at the office for as long as I've been setting at that desk but always find something else to add to the home toys instead when the money is there. It's only a 6X8 ( active pad area ) but at 10" x 11" and 1/2 inch thick actual dimensions it's just about right for sliding into the laptop bag without taking up noticeable real estate.

It will be nice to NOT have to stay at that desk in the office at night if I have personal graphics projects or photos to edit that are not work related and don't require the larger tablets. Although I will have to get used to working with a smaller working area I'm finding.

If I wasn't planning on packing up and putting my show on the road once everything sells I'd really like to add a Cintiq to the tools at work. But, hey... maybe in another phase down the road.

Almost have the road office complete now in any case.

Lapy, cameras, tablet, portable solar charging system, Verizon Wireless Internet
NationalAccess
prolly change to there cellular broadband eventually but I will say it works better than I had thought , HP Deskjet 450wbt Wireless Mobile Printer .... pluss all the goodies inbetween ... can we say .. fucking unplugged and on the road...ha!!... We will roll.

This town can kiss my fucking ass... once all is said and done... I'm fucking gone.
Anyone want to go photo journalize Mexico with me, I really could use an editor with my typing and spelling handicap. One with a set of tits, kinky and with a sharp attitude would be a bonus. Yes, I am shameless.
Knowing a bit of Spanish might save both of us......Life is meant to be an adventure... lived.
I'm fairly tired of listening to the stump fuckers talk, then sit down myself.....around here.

HP discontinued the Scanjet 4600 which wasn't the best scanner in the world anyhow. Cheap even. But I would have still had enough room in the computer dedicated bag to fit it... which is what counts in this case... and from what I saw after playing with one it would have been "ok" as I only need a scanner for base images to re-render anyhow. I'm friggin'' spoiled actually, I'm used to saying " if it cost under $1K and and can't scan in full tabloid and doesn't render me a perfect image of the original that even god himself couldn't paint then it's a piece of shit ".
Once you figure out that isn't going to happen in a portable suitable for bike travel you humble your view..... or do without.

If anyone knows of first hand a decent USB powered or battery operated even flat scanner please let me know. It is the only thing missing now.
Cheap is good, at work I am a god ... but outside of that, I am still a starving artist and they keep taxing the hell outa my beer and tobacco.

Regards
Savage
.


curently listning to...or was
Rolling Stones › Honky Tonk Woman
Don Mclean › American Pie

and have Tom Petty > Free Falling .. coming on
.

Haha!!! Admit it, you are quickly becoming addicted to this format and the ability to add cool links and stuff!!!

Gadgets ROCK!! I'm not even a graphic artist type and *I* want all those toys haha!!

K, so run away to Mexico with Savage... ok... that could be a plan ;)

omg, can I go, can I go? Smattering of spanish (survived in Ecuador a few years back), ocd about spelling, grammar, etc, kinky as hell...ah damn, forgot the rugrat. Guess I'm not goin' anywhere... :(

Deepblue,

Yes, well.. the format is familiar.. just not used to it in the form of a journal.
I'm finding myself lacking without it now *S*

Oh... I'm thinking you'd become very creative with the right tools.. right fast.
You've got the mind for sure.

.

C ,

*grinz* Ever done any literature or journalism editing ?

Goes a bit past simply correcting spelling and grammatical mistakes. But I'm thinking you'd pick up the other pieces just fine.

Humm... or maybe your a writer
I just want to smooth the wrinkles out of my mind, play with my camera and eat lots of food.

Mexico... maybe all the threw Central America into Panama as well but.. maybe "just" Mexico ... and maybe never come back. ( ok.. proly would will come back.. but.. it would be nice to pretend while there...LOL)

.

spring,

Ecuador... hey... how did you like it.. what did you think?

Yuh, I know about the rugrat thing.
None of my own.. but.. have been poppa to two before for a few years.

Yanno.. even though it puts the breaks on some things.. it's worth it.

.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered