Twisted Reflection

« Home | Gawd I ache.You know, that feeling you have during... » | Finally added a Wacom graphics tablet to the lapto... » | My photography buddyShe's a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet.... » | So I get everything ready to roll..wanted to play ... » | Almost there...or is that here..hehactually about ... » | Just a test, nothing more that a testtappa-tap-tap... » | Oh,....let us see here. hummm.. Templateoh.. they ... » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi
The deepest rivers flow with the least sound.

Funny how true this is
shallow does indeed in some cases make the most noise.

Regards
Savage
.

What a great saying...

Damn!! I'm trying to TAG you and I see that curious already has!

Well, I'll check back and read your lists - would be nice to find out a thing or two about you!

yup, that's me in a nutshell. don't tell anyone.

c -- I thought so too :-)
it can be "still waters run deep" as well.. depends on how you hold your tongue when looking at it.

.

mi3 -- LOL ... she's quick off the hip isn't she. Well ,it's up finally. I'm heading around to see what everyone else is up to... I haven't had a chance to read anyone else's.. we'll see how much of a dork I am compared... hehe.

.

fella -- ah..all the good stuff is safe with me *G*.. ne'er a secret told

Savage, Savage, Savage, The less a person has to say, the longer s/he will talk. Tuesday nite.

Rumore is we will be told Americans have too much health insurance.

Do you really watch Fox News?

MzA

MzA,

Heya :-)

Canada looks like an option when it comes to health insurance. Or just leave and come back to the US as an immigrant.

oh..and yes... I catch Fox News on the Internet..and.. catch the ten o'clock news out of the SF bay that is Fox

tadaaaa....*G*

.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered