Twisted Reflection

« Home | Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labiThe deep... » | Gawd I ache.You know, that feeling you have during... » | Finally added a Wacom graphics tablet to the lapto... » | My photography buddyShe's a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet.... » | So I get everything ready to roll..wanted to play ... » | Almost there...or is that here..hehactually about ... » | Just a test, nothing more that a testtappa-tap-tap... » | Oh,....let us see here. hummm.. Templateoh.. they ... » 

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 

Tagged by curious and mi3 ... ( how do I almost always get double teamed on these things )
I'ma little late but I've had my hands full

Four jobs I've had in my life:

1) Sheetmetal Worker
2) Geochemical Lab Tech
3) Industrial Print Technician
4) Graphics Artist
(( I decided to leave off mopping floors in jail ))

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) I seriously had to leave
2) this section blank because
3) I won't watch a movie again
4) for a year after I have seen it
(( favorite all time movie is On Golden Pond.. however ))

Four Places I have lived
1) Reno, NV
2) Sparks, NV
3) Jackpot, NV
4) Eureka, NV
(( I , up until the last few years, have always loved this state.... but.. things do change ))

TV shows I love to watch (currently on air):
1) Geee, another one I have
2) to leave blank because
3) I don't watch enough
4) TV to even know what shows to pick
(( does the 10 o'clock news count ? ))

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Disney
2) Lagoon
3) South Dakota ( Mount Rushmore, Deadwood/black hills etc )
4) San Fransisco / Folsom Fair
(( Along with ocasionaly pulling the blinds shut, locking the doors, turning the phone off, chilling two bottles of vino and being any place I want to in my head ))

Four websites I visit daily:
1) Web Pro News
2) Slashdot
3) Motorcycle Online ( MO )
4) Fox News
(( wow.. am I really this friggin' boring ?..LOL ))

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Lamb / Basque style
2) Any sea food
3) Bacon wrapped asparagus
4) popcorn
(( I think they should make beer a food ... there is a porkchop in every can after all ))

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) A beach in Mexico
2) Texas or New Mexico .. I haven't decided yet
3) San Fransisco
4) Coos Bay, OR
(( I'd settle for the afternoon matinay, a coke,popcorn and a hand to hold about right now ))


I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged yet as I haven't had time to make my rounds to look but I'll poke around later on this evening and pick a victim or two *G*

Regards
Savage
..

I like your top website link, that was good. let's have another movie or three though.

Wanna go see Underworld: Evolution? (Not that great a movie, but Kate Beckinsale in black latex and a corset? Hubba hubba!!)

I loved the mopping floors in the jail thing...

:)

Fella -- I'd seriously have a hard time picking.. movies are like books to me. Once I've read or watched one all the way threw once... I won't again for a long time.

deepblue -- Would love to
actually... I'm thinking about checking it out this weekend if it's still playing.

.

C -- Wanna be cell mates ?

cassandra -- Thank you very much :-) .. and thank you for stopping by

.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered