Twisted Reflection

« Home | The Quiet Things » | Look what I found » | Just call me yup-hippie » | Kinky Mini !! » | Just This » | Blogspot having issues » | Red line Jury » | Gopher it... ..gopher it !! » | Now keep in mind I do admit that without spell che... » | I was looking to see if Midori was going to be put... » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

Chat Mission Distraction

If anyone was in bloggerchat around early evening PST or mid evening EST and some goofball popped into the chat as an anon or guest user but didn't say anything ( twice within a few minuets, if more than that is was someone else ) that was more than likely me.

I was just kicking back, knowing I have things to do but not real interested in being productive at that moment. Decided, what the hell.. lets go check out something new. Well, I normally do IRC via Trillian but my Trillian install on the lappy is having issues right now ( it didn't don on me till later that I didn't have the info to get on channel anyhow..LOL .. I had peeked in from work one afternoon and noticed it was an irc setup ) so I pop over using regular web browser. Java applet decides to not load up correctly for me, this isn't the chats problem BTW it's just this/my system and how I have it set up. It does connect but with a few gremlins and the applet flashes out on me after entering. I'm blind basically.

Ok, fine I think... I haven't used the mIRC client in like... ages, but am familiar with it so I go snag the latest download, install, log into the b.com server and the rather than going directly to the intended destination chat channel I decide to take a look at the channels list. I haven't been on that server in ages either so I was curious to see what the channel lineup was like, this was just suppose to be a quick look then on my way kind of thing. Well, I ended up popping into #dominateradio to see what thats about. I remember that website and station starting up years ago so recognised the tittle . Well, things leed to another and I'm now listening to the radio station via internet ( I'm a sucker for music ) as well as chatting a bit. The DJ at the time, "dj moon" is in there of course and knows the regs as well as being a greeter for the new.

A short bit after , I get to hear my handle mentioned live over the air by one of the sexiest voices I have heard in a long time. Ok, so now I'm parked , entertained and never made it back to my mission of hitting the bloggchat. But still ended up doing something new.
Tadaaa.... chat mission distraction, but the something 'new' was still accomplished.

Regards
Savage
.

So all it takes to lure you into chat is a sexy voice?!?!? WOW... you are easy, who knew?

lol about c2b's comment. great.

savage, if part of your plan is to leak out techy info at a rate I can pick up on, that's working. but I don't understand the b.com mention. but I do see the trillian thing as valuable information. Appreciate the tidbits.

Savage: Amazing, you're writing in English and I did not understand a word. Must return to school. It's the only solution!!

But your words sound so erotic.

Computer geeks/nerds are todays sex symbols, did you know that!!!

Cheers, MzA

I FNALLY made it into the blog chat room this weekend. curious sent me some info on Java which was holding my computer back.

But...both times I went in...the place was empty! Granted, I went in late, late late at night...but I thought maybe some Europeans would be around.

At least I can make it in now...maybe I'll see you in there one of these days.

curious -- what, you offering something up here ?

fella -- ah, quick-type on my part.. re: b.com
shorty for irc.bondage.com , the IRC server that the chat is hosted on

MzA -- hummm..and.. I was taking it casual..LOL.. if that turns you on, should here me when I'm "really" talking.

dean -- yuh, I have java tweaked on the laptop for a few reasons so I run into problems every so often
and.. oh..I'm sure I'll make my way that direction again soonish

.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered