Twisted Reflection

« Home | Kinky Mini !! » | Just This » | Blogspot having issues » | Red line Jury » | Gopher it... ..gopher it !! » | Now keep in mind I do admit that without spell che... » | I was looking to see if Midori was going to be put... » | Tagged by curious and mi3 ... ( how do I almost a... » | Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labiThe deep... » | Gawd I ache.You know, that feeling you have during... » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Just call me yup-hippie

Oh... your kidding me !!

Your Summer Ride is a Beetle Convertible
Fun, funky, and a little bit euro. You love your summers to be full of style and sun!

Ok... this may fit me..... I think ??

Your Personality Profile
You are funky, outdoorsy, and down to earth.While you may not be a total hippie... You're definitely one of the most free spirited people around.

You are very impulsive - every day is a new adventure. However, you do put some thought behind all your actions. Still, you do tend to shock and offend people from time to time!

Haha! I got the beetle too!! (I'm not a yuppie, I just like their toys ;) )

deepblue -- Actually, I think they are kinda cool...but.. that was an unexpected... never envisioned myself in one ...LOL

My total dream car for most of my 20's and 30's was a vw convertible. Never could afford it.

I'll go do this one now.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered