Twisted Reflection

« Home | I was looking to see if Midori was going to be put... » | Tagged by curious and mi3 ... ( how do I almost a... » | Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labiThe deep... » | Gawd I ache.You know, that feeling you have during... » | Finally added a Wacom graphics tablet to the lapto... » | My photography buddyShe's a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet.... » | So I get everything ready to roll..wanted to play ... » | Almost there...or is that here..hehactually about ... » | Just a test, nothing more that a testtappa-tap-tap... » | Oh,....let us see here. hummm.. Templateoh.. they ... » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

Now keep in mind I do admit that without spell check I would be in deep crapola out here, even with it I am sometimes.
But this was still kinda funny ( to me anyhow )

I'm leaving the grocery store the other night, the change booth attendant and the checker who checked me had been trying to figure out a word in a crossword puzzle. In fact I had to wait for 3 minuets before she realized someone was standing there waiting on her.
She apologies and explains that they are stuck on this word and it's just driving them nuts for half an hour and that she didn't even see me there.
She rings me up..I pay..then ask.. so..what letters ?

She tells me that it's just 5 letters and that they have most of the other words figured out already

the five letters were

edncu

I solved the word for them... I got very chin down stares of embarrassment when the irony hit them.. I was nice and just smiled and acted like I didn't even notice the humor

do you know the word ?

Regards
Savage
.

are these in the right order?

are these in the right order?

d-uh-uh-uh-nce?

Too funny!!!

egad. gadzooks. criminy. duh.

fella -- oh gueez man..LOL..

deepblue -- and hears your prize

spring -- life is full of good stuff huh

.

and

Scribe

humm...I'll let this stay
even though I'm pretty sure it's a canned post

but I'm curious about something
so I'll leave it

.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered