Twisted Reflection

« Home | Blogspot having issues » | Red line Jury » | Gopher it... ..gopher it !! » | Now keep in mind I do admit that without spell che... » | I was looking to see if Midori was going to be put... » | Tagged by curious and mi3 ... ( how do I almost a... » | Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labiThe deep... » | Gawd I ache.You know, that feeling you have during... » | Finally added a Wacom graphics tablet to the lapto... » | My photography buddyShe's a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet.... » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

Just This

Found at http://status.blogger.com/
Hit refesh if all you get is a white page with "ok" on it .. details of the last few days are there as well


quote
Blogger Status

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just a quick reminder that we will be going ahead with a planned network maintenance on Monday the 6th from 7–8PM PST. Blogger and Blog*Spot blogs will be unavailable during that time.

This maintenance won’t fix everything, but it will make things better. I promise. Posted by Pete at 21:18 PST
end quote

I think it is friggin' cool that we get to see "why" and "what" for... as compared to other places... makes it... OK... in a way....chitola happens...with an explaination

and in lue of that... I think I figured out why the gopher post flaked out on me...but it's a secret..bwah-ha!! ( unrelated BTW )

Regards
Savage
.

Hey, who needs tech support when you have Savage? As far as I'm concerned your the alt refugee go-to-guy ;)

curious -- ah.. no no.. don't start that ...
I'll have to start charging after a while * grinz*

I do think it's cool we get notices here.
Or relieved rather .. it's what I'm used to at most decent community sites.

.

Not only do we get notices, but they fix it quickly so we can get back to blogging. Just one hour, and problem gone. What a novel approach!

Spring -- awe-inspiring huh...LOL
.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered