Twisted Reflection

« Home | Gopher it... ..gopher it !! » | Now keep in mind I do admit that without spell che... » | I was looking to see if Midori was going to be put... » | Tagged by curious and mi3 ... ( how do I almost a... » | Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labiThe deep... » | Gawd I ache.You know, that feeling you have during... » | Finally added a Wacom graphics tablet to the lapto... » | My photography buddyShe's a 2002 Honda 919 Hornet.... » | So I get everything ready to roll..wanted to play ... » | Almost there...or is that here..hehactually about ... » 

Saturday, February 04, 2006 

Red line Jury

Prior post broken... how the hell do you break a post ?

Savage did it.. nevermind

will fix it later.. it will be back

Today looks like a decent day...suppose to be rainy in the evening (( I'll still be burning more stuff though tomorrow night.... it's got to go )) ..but is suppose to hit 46 deg F ... daytime roads are suppose to be dry in the valley.

I think this kid's gunna go tap dance on a red line... blur that yellow line... shoot for the flat line... draw the blood line...
for a brief time

go warm the tires up..before I lite the fires up... and entertain the jury


I hope everyone enjoys there weekend

Regards
Savage
.

Cassandra -- and thank you

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered