Twisted Reflection

« Home | Look what I found » | Just call me yup-hippie » | Kinky Mini !! » | Just This » | Blogspot having issues » | Red line Jury » | Gopher it... ..gopher it !! » | Now keep in mind I do admit that without spell che... » | I was looking to see if Midori was going to be put... » | Tagged by curious and mi3 ... ( how do I almost a... » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

The Quiet Things

passive

no, I'm just not interested most of the time unless it has some baring on my life directly. That would not be most things.

unresisting

no, I just don't let people work me into resisting
I'm no marionette .. so I do neither unless I initiate it myself

non-engagement

yes, correct.. triviality is boorish and beneath me. I also fallow the old thought of I expect others to stay out of mine so I do the same.

quiesce

yes actually, that is right also .. I am a watcher, I study and the more something has my attention, the quieter I get, the more attune I become to an object

I also know my nature, I am no group pedagogue or not a very likely one anyhow
but one on one I can hand someone pieces of this universe they would never have touched in 20 life times.

welcome to the vacuum

A wolf makes no noise before he kills
to bark at your prey would be folly

A knife has no sound, it is what it slices threw that makes the noise .. be it air, parchment or rind ( or what it's covering )

"That that lies within the shadows will never have need for company....but will hold many temptations to beckon one to it" ~ Richard Blackwater

"It is within the nature of the predator to be swift, in stealth, to be mercifully......and to have no remorse...this can come from only divine intelligence" ~ Richard Blackwater

"Let us dare do violence to this unintelligible Nature, the better to master the art of enjoying her." ~ Marquis de Sade


Regards
Savage
.

Hey Savage ~ I really liked this post... and yes... I think that I can see that in you.

I've always been a people watcher. You learn so much about individuals, and people in general, by just sitting back and watching them. No interaction, just watching...

curious -- danke

spring -- parks are wonderful for this

.

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered