Twisted Reflection

« Home | Valentine Grinch » | Into the light » | Chat Mission Distraction » | The Quiet Things » | Look what I found » | Just call me yup-hippie » | Kinky Mini !! » | Just This » | Blogspot having issues » | Red line Jury » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Imrove perfection ??

Humm.. my horoscope for tomorrow is telling me to "improve your look".

I guess it time to take my monthly swim in the pond and then wash cloths, underwear are getting a tad stiff anyhow.. maybe I should finally get around to sewing the holes up in my socks too. Spring won't be long from now, maybe I should shave off the face insulation, trim my toe nails before they grow threw my boot tips. Carve a new wooden tooth... lesse.. what else

.

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered