Twisted Reflection

« Home | Chat Mission Distraction » | The Quiet Things » | Look what I found » | Just call me yup-hippie » | Kinky Mini !! » | Just This » | Blogspot having issues » | Red line Jury » | Gopher it... ..gopher it !! » | Now keep in mind I do admit that without spell che... » 

Sunday, February 12, 2006 

Into the light

The One Great Mystery

What happens after we die
The question has been wondered about and theorized about possibly since the beginning of cognitive time.

Reincarnation, move on to another level or plane, go to a heaven or hell, reborn/transported to the mother planet, end up a ghost or spirit... nothing at all.
or?

I figured it out tonight. You can thank me by the way, you can quit wondering now. Being a man of scientific thought it comes to me that the one tangible report we do have is from people who have been dead for a short time then brought back to life on a hospital table. Quite a few seem to recall seeing a light, walking into a light, being drawn into the light, floating into a light, being guided into the light.

Well, as I sit here observing my own surroundings and activity in it... it came to me.

We die then become a moth, we just don't realize that while trying to 'go into the light'... were actually bouncing off a litebulb in someones house or at there back porch burning the fuck out of ourselves and never having a clue......yea... into the light.

I'm am now so relieved that very few people use candles as lighting now.
I wonder how many little winged souls I've snuffed out when out camping ...yanno.. that fire.

Now also can you imagine
"Hey Ray... Betty just called and told me that John was shot tonight while standing in line at the 7-11 by some drugged out armed robber"

Oh..well hell Frank... kick on the bug zapper.. lets finish that poor bastard off !!

into the light...into the light

Regards
Savage
.

Thank you for finally solving the dilemma! I always wondered why that light was there.... Glad I didn't get "zapped"!

Cool :-) This is great news! During our Theology-classes we've been pondering this question numerous times, never coming close to any answer of course. But now it's solved! Thanx :-) I'll inform my lecturers a.s.a.p.... :-)

hahahaha...brilliant! (umm...no pun intended...maybe)

Hey, it's as good as any other explanation...

wistful -- glad to be of service *grinz*

misfire -- yup... yup... keep bowing

.

Lelie --- hey!!! ...what a pleasant surprise, I'm glad you popped in... hehe.. let me know what they say...LOL
say.. I do get credit in there .. right *grinz*

.

dean -- ha !! .. quick.. hehe

spring -- if it works in mind, that all that matters anyhow.. eh

.

Post a Comment

get firefox!         innovation delivered